Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sneak Peek for "S" Family {Sun Prairie Portrait Photographer}

I was so excited when the "S" Family contacted me and said they wanted winter pictures taken. This was my first winter, outdoor session and it was so much fun. We actually had a very nice day; about 35 degrees. I traveled up to them, and thanks to their bold actions of asking neighbors to go on their property, we got some great pics; starting on a pond so we could capture their daughter ice skating! Hope you like your sneak peek!















1 comments:

Unknown February 25, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

I am speechless!! Now I know what the expression "picture perfect" means! You are so talented, I love the photos! Thank you for the sneak peak! I was worried that Kodiak didn't cooperate, but you captured him at the right moment! I am so happy, and I can't wait to see more! Thanks for traveling to us, and doing such a great job!

Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP