Friday, February 26, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet little girl!

Two years ago today I got the best gift I could ever ask for; a beautiful baby girl! However since I had pre-eclampsia and was pumped full of magnesium sulfate to make sure I didn't seizure, and Bri was 5 weeks early at 4lbs 3 oz and was having some trouble breathing, , I only saw her for about 10 seconds that day. But being able to hold her for 10 seconds was enough for me to fall completely in love with her. Luckily, I was able to see her the next day when my meds wore off, and she only stayed in the hospital for 3 weeks. Looking at her now, you'd never know she was a preemie. She is so amazing and takes my breath away everyday. She is my little social butterfly, flirting with everyone she sees. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIANNA! I hope you had an amazing day!


Minutes after she was born


Spending some time in the NICU



My big girl!




1 comments:

Meghan Rickard February 28, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

You can photograph my daughter next! Bri is such a natural in front of the camera, and so adorable!

Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP