Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Meet Newborn Brinley {Sun Prairie Portrait Photographer}

Well this sneak peek is rather large. I just couldn't help myself. We got so many great images of Brinley in only 2 1/2 hours! And that was including set up, clean up, and changing the "set" throughout the session. Once she fell asleep, she was OUT. She only woke up one time for a feeding and I thought she'd never go back to her deep sleep like she was in, but I was wrong. It took like 2 minutes and she was dead to the world again. I hope you enjoy your sneak peek of Brinley "B" family and I'll see you again in 3 months! Congratulations again.


2 comments:

Meghan Rickard July 28, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

So so sweet!! What a great little baby!

Anonymous July 29, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

I absolutely LOVE all the photo's...can't wait to take the 3month ones...thanks for coming to my house and doing such a great job!!!

Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP