Saturday, July 17, 2010

Boys and their love of trains! {Sun Prairie Portrait Photographer}

When Noah's mom told me that she wanted to do Noah's 4 year pictures by a train, I got so excited. I just love how little boys LOVE trains. He was going to have his birthday party at a Train Museum, and doing his session by a train just made sense. We also hit up a local park which was great! I had so much fun with you Noah, and next time maybe I can bring Jessie and Bullseye too, instead of just having Woody :)








1 comments:

Iowa Sunshine July 18, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

awwww, precious! he looks super-excited to be posing with the train. great pics -- love all of the emotion you captured!

Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP