Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Gorgeous Siblings {Sun Prairie Portrait Photographer}

Well last week was probably one of the worst weeks of my life. I came down with hand, foot, and mouth disease. Sounds so gross, huh? Well all it really was was a super high fever and then the worst sore throat I've ever had for about 5 days! Since I got sick, I had to cancel all of my sessions, especially since they were all babies 1 year or younger. Luckily, once I started to feel better (although I still had the virus in my system), I was able to photograph some dear friend's kids. Since they were older, they knew to keep their distance from me. I was so excited because I got to try out a new lens I had just gotten the day before. I LOVE it! And I love the smiles these kids gave me. Aren't they just precious?












Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP