Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hello Fall

Well it certainly got cold here fast. Brrrr. Well while scouting for good "fall tree" locations, I took some pics of my baby girl. There are a lot more, however I need to edit other things first. And p.s. she did the pose on her belly all by herself. She has started to play on her tummy and we have made a big deal about it, so she does it to get attention. How funny is that? Now all I have to say is "lay on your tummy and be cute" and she gets in this pose with a hugs smile on her face.

2 comments:

Meghan Rickard October 16, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

I love seeing your daughter growing up, and you documenting that with photos. I don't think she could be any more adorable!!

Jami Hensley November 3, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

She looks so grown! Precious pics, love the one of her on her belly, my little guy has just gotten in to laying on his belly! TOO CUTE!

Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP