Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Testing out gray seamless paper

Well I got my 9 foot gray seamless paper. Boy is it hard to manage! I was planning on doing a shoot with a 3-year-old today so I decided to do a mini shoot wit Bri to test the paper out. I was getting so frustrated! The color seemed off and the pics were so dark. I messed around with everything on my camera and then finally the light bulb went off and I realized it was the batteries in my external flash. The last pic is the only one I got to take with new batteries. By that time, Bri Bri had had enough. I did too. Unfortunately I didn't do the other shoot. My body crashed on me and pretty much wouldn't let me do anything. Yuck!
















Contact Me

hbeach111@yahoo.com

608.469.8482

Followers

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'The Pattern' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP